On-Campus Interviews for Actuarial Students
Job Postings - Vacancy Announcements
Make sure your posting clearly states:
- Your company’s ability to hire (or not hire) international students who require visa sponsorship.
- The intended class levels (e.g. Seniors, Juniors, etc.) and degree levels (e.g. Undergraduate) you are targeting.
- The intended majors: Actuarial Science, Math, and Statistics.
- If you would like to have interviews the day after the Career Fair, indicate so in the registration form.
- Space is limited and will be provided on a first come, first served basis depending on when the registration fee is received.
- After filling out the registration form, the Director of Corporate Outreach will be in contact to confirm.
- Companies are responsible for scheduling interview times directly with students.
- On-Campus interviews at any other time must be scheduled through the Business Career Center; contact Krista White for details.
- The Actuarial Science Club can only reserve interview rooms on an employer's behalf for interviews that take place immediately after the Career Fair; all other days you'd like to host on-campus interviews must be scheduled through the Business Career Center
To provide students with time to assess and compare job offers, please give students at least 15 Business days for a final decision. Many recruiters allow students until November 1st to make a decision.
Relevant coursework on student transcripts:
- Calculus: MATH 140/141/230
- Probability Theory: STAT 414
- Actuarial Courses: RM 410/411/412/415/420
- Statistics: STAT 415/416/462/463/480/483