On-Campus Interviews for Actuarial Students
Job posting - Vacancy Announcements
Make sure your posting clearly states:
- Your company’s ability to hire (or not hire) international students who require visa sponsorship.
- The intended class levels (e.g. Seniors, Juniors, etc.) and degree levels (e.g. Undergraduate) you are targeting.
- The intended majors: Actuarial Option in Risk Management, Math, and Statistics.
- If you want to do interviews the week of the Career Fair, indicate what day on your registration form and Akash will set it up.
- Space is limited and will be provided on a first come, first served basis, so register and pay the fee early.
- If you want to interview prior to October, you have to create your own interview schedule directly with the students.
- On-Campus Interviews (OCI) run from October through mid-December. Contact Krista White for details.
- Schedule on-campus interviews in October and 2nd-round interviews and job offers in November
- If you would like to have an Information Session to discuss your company with students, contact Akash.
Relevant coursework on student transcripts:
- Calculus: MATH 140/141/230
- Probability Theory: STAT 414
- Actuarial Courses: RM 410/411/412/415/420
- Statistics: STAT 415/416/462/463/480/483
To provide students with time to assess and compare job offers, please give students at least 15 Business days for a final decision. Many recruiters allow students until November 1st to make a decision.
This website is brought to you by The Penn State Actuarial Science Club's Webmaster, Aidan Lake.