Join the Boot Camp!
Sign-ups for the boot camp are now open! This year, the application deadline is 11:59pm on Monday, August 30th. Any Penn State student at University Park this fall who pays club dues ($20) is eligible for the program.
Sign up here!
Sign up here!
About the Program
The boot camp is a brand new program offered by the Actuarial Science Club in 2020. The boot camp is open to all Penn State students interested in actuarial science and is THE pipeline to the best actuarial jobs at the most competitive firms. Students will learn many valuable skills through workshops, lessons, and projects and will graduate from the program at the end of the fall semester.
- Direct email to top sponsors with a list of all boot camp graduates at the end of the program
- Special designation in the resume books
- Great item on a resume for a student of any caliber
- Complete instruction on how to obtain the most competitive actuarial jobs
- Priority access to board members for assistance
- Great preparation for executive board membership
- Guaranteed interview for Actuarial Science Club Executive board on graduation from the program
- Graduation ceremony/gift bag (club sticker, candy, etc.)
Boot camp members are expected to complete several tasks, such as attending workshops, completing projects, and networking with other actuaries. For the complete list of boot camp graduation requirements, sign up for the program during the appropriate application window. If you have additional questions about the program, email the Vice President, Danny Berlin.