Join the Boot Camp!
Bootcamp applications are currently closed. The next boot camp will be in Fall 2024. Any Penn State student at University Park or the Commonwealth Campuses this fall is eligible for the program. You will be required to pay $10 for the bootcamp but this will be deducted from your club dues.
About the Program
Our Actuarial Science Boot Camp started in 2020 and has become a go-to resource to many new students. The boot camp is open to all Penn State students interested in actuarial science and is THE pipeline to the best actuarial jobs at the most competitive firms. Students will learn many valuable skills through workshops, lessons, and projects and will graduate from the program at the end of the fall semester.
- Direct email to top sponsors with a list of all boot camp graduates at the end of the program
- Special designation in the resume books
- Perfect Resume Builder, giving students the opportunity to learn many applicable skills outside of the classroom
- Complete instruction on how to obtain the most competitive actuarial jobs
- Guaranteed interview for Actuarial Science Club Executive board on graduation from the program
- Graduation ceremony/gift bag (club sticker, candy, etc.)
Boot camp members are expected to complete several tasks, such as attending workshops, completing projects, and networking with other actuaries. For the complete list of boot camp graduation requirements, sign up for the program. If you have additional questions about the program, email the Director of Student Development, Luke Popadiuk.